Friday, February 18, 2011

Magnifique WOTG Layouts

I am so excited!!!  I actually had time to finish these and get the photos uploaded!  This was actually my playgroup from last month, but the kit is still available by contacting me or going to my CTMH website at www.creationsbykate.myctmh.com

The main workshop layout

This layout, featuring my silly girls, was inspired by my upline, Karen Pedersen.  You can visit her blog at www.karenpedersen.blogspot.com

My favorite layout!!  My husband helped me come up with the title -- these photos are of my good friend, Kelsey, and her pig, Elvis.  The paper perfectly matched her coat and eyes -- and the brown matched Elvis' mud exactly!  LOL!


For more information on my playgroups, feel free to contact me -- I would love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment