Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome to July at Close to My Heart!

It's July! It's summer! It's HOT! And that means we have some "hot" specials this month with Close to My Heart! Of course, there is the AWESOME new SOTM, titled "Live Out Loud." (Is that good advice, or what?) Here is an amazing card, made by the talented Annette Green -- a fellow consultant and someone I want to be when I grow up: 



You can, of course, get this wonderful set for only $5.00 by shopping my website and ordering $50 worth of qualifying product -- or, you can purchase it outright at the low price of $17.95.  This is the final month for ordering out of the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, so this is a great time to buy those stamp sets or ink colors that you've had on your "rainy day" list!!  BUT WAIT!  It only gets better! 


The Perfect Pair


 Spend at least $75 before shipping and tax on my CTMH website and you'll qualify for a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory for FREE! (A retail value of up to $17.90) Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month, so you'll want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch several Perfect Pairs. Here are the dates and freebies for each:

July 1 - 5 Mischief Paper Packet & Midnight Felt Shapes

July 6 - 10 Dreamin' Paper Packet and Harvest Charms 

July 11 - 15 Fanfare Paper Packet and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment

July 16 - 20 Lucky Paper Packet and Lucky My Stickease 

July 21 - 25 Mayberry Paper Packet and Mayberry My Stickease 

July 26 - 29 Sophia Paper Packet and Sophia My Stickease

July 30 - 31 Believe Paper Packet and Holiday Pockets
 OR 
 Wonderland Paper Packet and Wonderland My Stickease.

I hope you'll join me in celebrating summer this month!  Until next time,

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment