Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One More Thing -- a little blog time for Sadie, the OTHER rambunctious baby!

Ok, so I'm looking back through my posts, and seeing that almost all my doggie pictures are of our chocolate lab (she's really a "mixed breed" but that's a story for another day!), Sydnie.  Sadie, our 1/2 lab, 1/2 German Shepherd, hasn't seemed to get much internet time, so I thought I'd throw a picture or two of her out there.  Normally, she doesn't like her photo taken, but she's been rather cooperative outside the past month or so.  She's a sweet soul, though not as much of a cuddler as Sydnie.  Besides not getting much press, she had to go in for her shots today, so I'm sure me posting pictures of her will help her feel better (as will the little ice cream cone she got for being a good puppy at the vet -- but shhh! don't tell Syd!)  



blog-siggy

2 comments: