Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists -- Days 11 through 20

As promised, here are days 11-20 of my "30 Days of Lists" mini-album.  Without further ado:

Day 11 -- added a fun felt sticker from Michaels

Day 12 -- NEVER have I ever . . .

Day 13

Day 14, using a tiny glassine envelope as a pocket

Day 15 -- I used little tiny Post-it tabs (with added glue) for my list

Day 16 -- Another web freebie journal spot, and cute washi tape

Day 17 -- More washi tape, photos, and an Avery sticky name badge

Day 18 -- A Few of my Favorite Things

Day 19 -- A Post-it note for the title, a web freebie journal spot, and some fiber from my collection

Day 20 -- The base of this page is an old repurposed book page.  I used rub on letters directly onto that page for my title, and added a stained shipping tag for my list

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the middle part of my little mini.  I'll share the final 10 pages at the end of the week.  I will try to track down where I got the journal spots and link you up.  Check back!  

Until next time,


siggy

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are so lovely! Thank you for sharing them :)

    Kam
    30 Days of Lists Team

    ReplyDelete