Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Taking a Photography Class!!

I am SO excited.  I am taking an actual photography class online, and learning to take "real" pictures; ie, pictures in manual mode (did you know your camera has one of those?) where *I* control the settings, not the camera.  Actually, after my adventure this evening, I'm thinking it's way too much power for anyone to have.  LOL!  Just kidding -- it was scary, educational, and exhilarating all at the same time!!  I can see where it will become addictive, and am looking forward to our next lesson.   Many thanks to my upline with CTMH, Lynette Kankamp (you can visit her blog here) for hooking me up with this class.

That said, I have to send kudos out to my teacher, Brooke Snow (check out her awesome website here and her blog here) who is VERY easy to understand, VERY knowledgeable, and VERY cute!!  I hope you'll join me each week, follow along with my assignments, and let me know what you think of my photos.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are going to LOVE Brooke's class. I took her basic photography class too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole!! I knew that you and Lynette had taken classes of hers together (that would have been great to have people to bounce ideas off of!) so am excited to get started. Love your lifestyle pics, too, and am hoping to take that class next.

    ReplyDelete