Thursday, February 2, 2012

52 Photos 2012 Weeks 3 and 4

Thursday somehow passed me by last week, and I had taken my photo early in the week!  LOL!  So I'll share both last week's theme today as well as this week's.

Last week's theme was "Community."  I asked my husband for his impression of this prompt, and he said "Hmmm, I'll have to think about it."  Which, in translation, means, "I have no idea and I'm not giving it another thought."  So, on my own, I looked the word up in the dictionary, and one of the definitions was "a group of people who share a common interest."  We happened to be going to a play at one of our local playhouses with a group of friends a week ago last Saturday, so I snapped a photo of the audience with my IPhone.  


This weeks theme was "Rest" -- and there is nothing my puppies do better!  I captured one of our Chocolate lab, Sydnie, curled up in Daddy's chair.  This is also taken with my IPhone, with the Instagram app.  (I'm addicted!  Follow me at mnkware).


I like my phone because it's always with me, it's compact, and it's fast!  However, as I'm participating in a couple of different challenges using Instagram (more on those in another post), my goal from here on out is to force myself to get my big camera out to take my 52Photos. 

The new theme for this coming week is "Create."  Check back next Thursday for my capture!  Until next time,

siggy

1 comment:

  1. these are great photos, but , yes, I do need to get out my big camera as well!

    ReplyDelete