Thursday, February 2, 2012

February at Close to My Heart!

It's here!  The NEW Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, and it's loaded with tons of new paper, stamps, and accessories!! 


Click on the image in the left hand sidebar  to browse page by yummy page.  Want your own copy??  It's FREE, a gift from me!  If you're local, just contact me and I'll arrange to drop off a copy.  If you're not, you simply pay for shipping -- BUT you get a $5.00 off coupon to use on your first order, so it equals out to FREE!  Fair enough??  Just contact me with your information, and I'll get it in the mail yesterday!

And, of course, what would a new month at CTMH be without specials?  We have an cay-OOT Stamp of the Month for you, and another BOGO special for Studio J -- actually, it's a B5B5!  Read on to find out more!

1.  February Stamp of the Month -- Treasured Tidings

If you spend $50, it's yours for only $5 (a $17.95 value). Or, you can purchase it for $17.95. Either way, it's only available during the month of February.  You can order it through me directly or through my website. Once your spend $50, you will be prompted to add it, or if you are purchasing it for the $17.95 price, enter item #S1202.



2.  Five for FREE in February!



You can double your layouts with our Five for Free promotion! For each Studio J® 5-pack you purchase this February, you’ll get one free 5-pack. That means you get 10 layouts for just $55—that’s just $2.75 per page, with free shipping. Even if you’re already taking advantage of Studio J’s incredibly low members-only pricing, you’ll save even more when you purchase 5-packs through this special February deal. To order your 5-pack and to get one free, head to my website, click on "Shop Online" then add item #SJ5P. To build your layouts, head to my website, click on "Studio J" and go from there.
 
Also, beginning February 1, you can visit StudioJ.com for a set of instructions for creating five beautifully crafted layouts in Studio J. These instructions are intended to help you become familiar with Studio J and its features.  Remember, you can create for FREE -- play around, experiment, try it out.  Then, WHEN you see how amazingly easy it is to create beautiful layouts in no time at all, you can sign up then!  (Yes, I said WHEN.  I'm that confident you'll love Studio J!)
 
Well, I'm off for a dr.'s appointment, so I'll leave you to your browsing (and hopefully shopping!)  Don't forget to contact me today for your FREE copy of this beautiful Idea Book -- I have limited quantities available, so act now!  Until next time,

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment