Monday, May 2, 2011

$300 value for $65??? We're talking extreme crafting!

So, in my previous post, I introduced you to the May Constant Campaign, and the last way to get it I mentioned was for free, when you sign up as a consultant with CTMH.  So -- you have to ask yourself these questions:

  • Have you ever wanted to turn your hobby into a lucrative business? 
  • Have you ever wanted to get a great discount on all of your stamping & scrapbooking supplies for you and your friends? 
  • Have you recently considered getting a Studio J Membership? 
  • Have you ever just wanted to get your hands on a ton of great CTMH products for a great price?

WELL, HAVE YOU, PUNK?  :)
 
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, there is NO better time than right NOW!!  I am excited to announce that during the month of May, the Close to my Heart New Consultant Kit is 50% off! BUT WAIT!  THERE'S MORE!!  In addition to the 1/2 price kit, when you sign up in May, you will also get the beautiful National Scrapbooking Month Kit called You & Me (valued at $34.95) for FREE! That’s over $285 worth of goodies for only $64.50, plus tax and shipping! In addition to all of your basic business supplies, the New Consultant Kit includes three of the following “Choose Me” Options. 


  
Choose Me Kit #2 – Includes a 12-month Studio J Membership.

Choose Me Kit #3 – Includes a Workshops on the Go™ Mayberry Kit (G1022), My Acrylix® Summer Days Stamp Set (B1375), Smoothie Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2196), Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137), Brads Pink Assortment (Z1362), and a 2" x 3-1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009) (not shown).

Choose Me Kit #4 – Includes a Workshops on the Go™ Lucky Kit (G1018), Lucky Level 2 Assortment (Z1356), My Acrylix® Enjoy Life Stamp Set (C1439), Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2140), Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2118), Kraft Color-Ready Borders (Z1377), Sponge (Z697), Edge Distresser (Z1297), and a 2-1/2" x 2=1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1004) (not shown).
Choose Me Kit #5 - Includes a 12"x12" Dark Chocolate My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1342), Outdoor Denim Quick Pic™ Album (Z1404), My Acrylix® Ciao Stamp Set (D1461), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111), and a 4" x 4" My Acrylix® Block (Y1008).

Choose Me Kit #6 - Includes a Double Scrubber (Z1163), My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), My Acrylix® A Tulip Stamp Set (A1111), My Acrylix® Spring Up Stamp Set (B1365), My Acrylix® Bless This Nest Stamp Set (C1445), Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2166), Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2120), and a 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006) (not shown). 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll help you sign up as a consultant today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment