Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Studio J -- Free for All!

So, you've heard, or rather, read, about me promoting our online scrapbooking program, Studio J.  And you've seen some of the layouts I've done, as well.  (If you haven't, click on "Studio J" under labels and it will take you right to them!) And I'll share another couple, right here!



 And now, during the month of June, you get to try it.  FREE.  NO STRINGS ATTACHED.  Actually, you get to MORE than try it.  During our Studio J® Free-for-All in June, we're giving everyone a FREE Studio J® JPG file—no purchase required! Simply log on to Studio J®, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout. It's as easy as that! Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to family and friends, or print them. If you don't have an account, creating one is easy. You can access Studio J® through my website or at studioj.com. 

What are you waiting for??  Try it today!  Not sure where to start?  Check out Close to My Heart's Studio J Tutorial:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly!  I'd love to sit down with you and help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment